At Jiva Salonspa, we work with high-quality pigments, which are shade-matched to be an exact reflection of the hairs on your eyebrows. We offer micro shading (powder and/or ombre), micro blading, and combination brows. Each appointment begins with a consultation to review your end goal before drawing a template of what is to be done. Everyone’s facial structure and desired outcome is different which is why we take the time to customize your experience. For convenience and consistency, we maintain a secure record log of your selections and services.
Routine touch ups are expected every 1-3 years and is dependent on your lifestyle and desired overall look.
Please note that if you are on certain medications or are pregnant, you may not be a good candidate for semi-permanent cosmetics at this time.
This service requires a consultation.
CLICK HERE to complete a booking request for a Permanent Makeup Consultation Appointment.
Aftercare & Maintenance
- For the first 24 hours: Blot any lymph with a clean, dry tissue as often as it appears.
- For the next 10 days: Wash with a mild, fragrance-free or antibacterial soap twice a day, using fingertips. Do not scrub. Pat dry with clean towel. Continue to avoid steam, sweat, and swimming.
- For dryness/itchiness: Apply a very thin layer (size of grain of rice) of ointment with a clean Q-tip after cleansing.
- Do not expose area to sun or UV light while healing. Use sunscreen once fully healed to avoid fading.
- If symptoms of infection arise – please notify your service provider and contact your physician.