Microblading and microshading is a cosmetic tattooing procedure that fills in thin eyebrow areas to make them appear fuller.
Unlike a traditional tattoo, which is permanent, the coloring from microblading and/or microshading may last for up to 3 years.
This service requires a consultation.
CLICK HERE to complete a booking request for a Microblading Consultation Appointment.
Aftercare & Maintenance
- For the first 24 hours: Blot any lymph with a clean, dry tissue as often as it appears.
- For the next 10 days: Wash with a mild, fragrance-free or antibacterial soap twice a day, using fingertips. Do not scrub. Pat dry with clean towel. Continue to avoid steam, sweat, and swimming.
- For dryness/itchiness: Apply a very thin layer (size of grain of rice) of ointment with a clean Q-tip after cleansing.
- Do not expose area to sun or UV light while healing. Use sunscreen once fully healed to avoid fading.
- If symptoms of infection arise – please notify your service provider and contact your physician.