Thank you for your interest in Jiva Salonspa for all your bridal needs. We’re thrilled you chose us to help you look your best on your big day!
We appreciate that every bride is different and we want to cater to you. Please schedule an appointment with our salon leader for customized bridal services.
In order for you to look and feel your best for your special day we recommend the following:
Two to Three Weeks Prior to Wedding
- Haircut and color
- Practice updo with veil placement and practice makeup for the bride. We require a practice time with the bride’s updo, makeup, and veil placement to ensure a worry-free wedding day!
One Week Prior to Wedding
- Customized facial and aromatherapy body wrap for the bride
- Deep conditioning hair treatment for the bride
One to Two Days Prior to Wedding
- Manicure and pedicures for the bride, groom and wedding party
- Full body massage for the bride and groom
- Body: waxing of brows, underarm, legs and bikini area
Day of the Wedding
- Be early!
- Wear a button-down shirt or something you can take off without pulling over your head
- Have dry and “dirty” second-day hair. (Dirty hair styles much easier than freshly washed silky hair!)
- Don’t forget your veil, hair accessories and personal touches (pins, necklaces, etc.)
- Be happy and relax! It’s your wedding day and everything will be perfect!